This year I decided that it was time for me to be a villan and what better villan to be than the one who shares my love of animal prints (notice I said prints and not furs!) Cruella- if you can't tell! (Don't you just LOVE the glasses?!) I had the pleasure of working from 5 pm to 5 am in the ER that night and I thought that I was going to die because the black hairspray that I used was getting everywhere! I love Halloween and it was so fun to see tons of my co-workers dressed up! Check out the mullet hotties! With cowboy mullet Sam B. Looking pretty fine and with the Joe Dirt mullet, Chris B. Watch for them in my mullet calendar:) And...I am finally posting some pictures of the deer hunt! I went along for the ride because I didn't have my own tag this year and sadly we didn't see any bucks, so not shooting fun for my dad and Rhett. Maybe next year! (Don't worry it was still fun!)
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Hunting and Halloween Fun!
This year I decided that it was time for me to be a villan and what better villan to be than the one who shares my love of animal prints (notice I said prints and not furs!) Cruella- if you can't tell! (Don't you just LOVE the glasses?!) I had the pleasure of working from 5 pm to 5 am in the ER that night and I thought that I was going to die because the black hairspray that I used was getting everywhere! I love Halloween and it was so fun to see tons of my co-workers dressed up! Check out the mullet hotties! With cowboy mullet Sam B. Looking pretty fine and with the Joe Dirt mullet, Chris B. Watch for them in my mullet calendar:) And...I am finally posting some pictures of the deer hunt! I went along for the ride because I didn't have my own tag this year and sadly we didn't see any bucks, so not shooting fun for my dad and Rhett. Maybe next year! (Don't worry it was still fun!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHA! I love your costume! You make me laugh! I miss you so much!
Post a Comment