Jerrica and Jeff's Wedding!
Cutting the cake, they look so cute and I thought that the cake was beautiful! (Jeff's mom made it!)
I caught the bouquet! Who ever said white girls can't jump, never met me! ha ha kidding.
And we always take pics with Jerr holding the camera- so here it is! She looked so awesome!
Yesterday October 14th, by best friend from High School Jerrica Olson got married in the Bountiful temple. She married another Spanish Fork native, Jeff Hancock and they are so cute together! I am so excited for them! I just wanted to make a little tribute to her, Jerrica takes care of me. She is more like a sister than a friend, when we were at Snow I would always go to her apartment, I spent more time there than at my own. A couple times I was really sick and she would drive me to work and take care of me. She been a part of all my crushes, boyfriends, stalkers and everyone in between. She makes me laugh so hard and I admire her self confidence and sense of humor. Jeff, I haven't gotten to know him too well but from what I do know I can tell that he is a fun guy and my favorite thing about him is that he makes Jerrica happy!
1 comment:
Aww Rachel! You are so cute! I miss your guts!
Post a Comment