So our stake is encouraging us to go on a "media fast." I am starting today and it goes until Sunday the 19th. I think that this is going to be a huge challenge for me.... no facebook, no myspace, no TV just to watch something, no endless texting wars, etc. I have made a goal to write in a journal everyday and so far I am doing pretty well but I bet that it will make it really easy if I don't spend time getting online like I usually do. :) I also think another reason they are doing this is so that we meet new people so my sub-goal is to meet someone new while doing this! Also I am going to catch up on the Ensigns that I haven't read and read some new church books that I haven't gotten around to yet. (Too bad they can't get teachers to go on a homework fast!) Also I loved, loved, loved Conference and I am going to read the talks that I slept through! (oops!) And just so everyone knows.... 1. I am going to start going to Applebee's every Tuesday night I don't work, starting tomorrow, for karoke from 9 to 12. And... I am seriously considering joining a women's ice hockey league. Anyways, I hope I don't get too seriously injured. ha ha Okay I am going to bed. I'll post in a week and let you know how the "media fast" is going! Peace!
RMH

No comments:
Post a Comment