That's right! 4 days from now I'll be on my way to the BAHAMAS! yay! A few weeks ago I was looking at rates for hotels, etc. because I felt that a roadtrip was in order and I just happened to see what cruises were going for and ta-duh! I found one a four day one for 99$! (BTW- Expedia rocks, but there were good deals on Priceline, hotwire, etc!) So Becky, Diana, Amanda and I will be making a voyage of sorts to Miami, Nassau, Great Stirrup Cay and Grand Bahama Island and back to Miami! I can't stinking wait! I will admit that I am a bit nervous just because I have never done anything like this before! I will post tons of pictures from the trip later, if I come back. (due to the new president elect...) (and the cold weather) (and work and school and all those other responsible people things) And since I think my posts are boring without pics I am posting some of what happens when Becky (roomate/coworker/bff) get a craving for an ipod in the middle of the night so we have to go to Walmart and get one and since she made me wait forever I got to ride dumbo :) Kinda squishy. LOVES!
2 comments:
I love you!! Please take me with you! Or least bring me back something cool! and way to fly on DUmbo!
I AM SOOOO JEALOUS!!!!
Have fun! Post pics!
Post a Comment