Our ship the Norwegian Sky!
Safety drill-- I don't remember what they told us to do. uh oh.
When you go on a cruise and you're under 21 they cut the corner off your card so you dont' get sold alcohol. And then as soon as you walk on the ship they give you some ha ha.
This is our hott rental car, it was really nice and fast. ha ha
This is me sleeping on the 2 minute drive from Chili's to our hotel. And the red fountain was in our hotel and I LOVED it! And this is Becky, me and Diana at Chili's! 

Becky that little brat put ice all over me while I was sleeping and I didn't even know until they told me days later. And this is us at the airport, this is what I look like with no sleep and really excited!

Becky that little brat put ice all over me while I was sleeping and I didn't even know until they told me days later. And this is us at the airport, this is what I look like with no sleep and really excited!By the time we got in Levi's car (because he is the best for taking us to the airport) I had been awake for about 48 hours with no sleep. Not such a good combo for me, I'll admit I get onery. I hadn't flown for ages and so I was a bit nervous for our first flight which was just from SLC to Phoenix and then Phoenix to Fort Lauderdale, FL. I stayed awake on flight one because it was so rough, stupid bad weather! Anyways we get on the plane in Phoenix and I am determined to sleep! Diana is sitting in the window seat and I'm in the middle and then this really cute kid comes and sits in the aisle seat. ugh. He kinda starts talking to me so I'm nice but I just want to sleep. We had to wait forever on the taxi way so I'm sitting there almost asleep and I keep feeling like I need to talk to him and Diana keeps nudging me too. So we start talking to him about where we're going and where we are from and all this and then he's like I have some friends from Utah, they're Mormons, are you guys Mormons. So we tell him yes and then he asks what Mormons believe, seriously this could be my biggest nightmare because I didn't want to get in a big arguement over the gospel on a plane. As it turns out he hasn't heard (or atleast bought into) all the negative things that people say about the church. We ended up talking to him about the gospel for the entire four and a half hour flight. I gave him my little red Book of Mormon and Diana gave him her Ensign. It was a very awesome experience and I am so glad that I got a taste of what so many of my friends are experiencing around the world!
We finally made it to Florida and then we went and got our rental car and the stupid guy there changed the directions that I gotten to our hotel so we got lost forever! Then we went back to the original directions and made it there at last! We took our stuff up to our room and then went to Chili's half a block away for some dinner. When we got back to the hotel I finally went to sleep :)! The next morning we got up and ready and drove to the Miami airport to return our car and catch the shuttle to the ship. We had to stop for gas and McDonald's on the way though! Then we rode on the shuttle (this one seemed to be a pretty good, safe driver) to the ship! Then after a little waiting got to board the ship! It's crazy how huge they are! After our room was ready and our luggage had been delivered we changed into swimsuits and got our seats so we could watch as we set sail! Later that night Diana and I did some Karoke- my favorite! And we found Longboarder's bar which had awesome fish n' chips!
No comments:
Post a Comment