Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Beautiful Bahamas! Day 5

So in one of the stores in the airport there were candies of different animals poop! My favorite! This is me holding pink flamingo poop! mmmm
Cute Diana and me.

I'm so sad. Vacations are never long enough for me.


So I need to do this in waves I think because there are sooo many pics and soooo many stories and adventures to share! So just so I can save the best for last, I am going to start with the last day! I was kinda sad to come home, I was having so much fun! We basically woke up and got one last breakfast from the lovely cafeteria (so many choices, yummy!) and then we returned to our room and basically left the ship. I got to go through customs, and they decided that I was indeed a member of these beautiful United States. So funny story, on the way out there was a guy on a stretcher, seemed to have stumbled on his way off the ship (not like most of us didn't- actually I'm still struggling...) Diana and I kinda started to twitch and I'm pretty sure that Becky and Amanda did too. I think that's a sign that we just weren't away from the ER quite long enough. Then we got on our little shuttle bus that was taking us back to Fort Lauderdale airport. Sometimes I think that when people are going to be stunt doubles they let them practice stunt and dangerous driving in buses because I'm pretty sure our bus was on two wheels or less more than once. ha ha Anyways let me explain our flights to you... we had to fly from Florida to Pittsburg to Phoenix to SLC. But let's keep in mind we only paid 250 dollars round trip (that's even with taxes and fees!) But there was something bad, US Airways makes you pay for your luggage beyond carry-ons, and they have to weigh less than 50 pounds of they charge you tons because someone might hurt themself lifting it or some bull. On the way there my bag weighed in at 48.5 so I was really nervous it was going to way tons more because I had more in there on the return trip but luckily it was 50 pounds exactly! YAY! So we were on planes forever, thank goodness that my only talent is my ability to sleep anywhere and everywhere and through just about anything :) But I did play some games with Diana (we played MASH, my life sucked, everyone pray it doesn't come to pass!) Becky and Amanda became addicted to Diana's game Reaction (it IS fun - but they are crazy for it!) so they played that a lot. Then we got off the plane in SLC and surprisingly all of our luggage was there and we barely even had to wait! Then Amanda's adorable husband picked us up and took us home. And is was 37 degrees and I still think I should have stayed in the Bahamas!

2 comments:

Missy said...

I am soooo jealous! It looks like you had a blast!

Allie Pace said...

This looks So So SO fun! I'm jealous