Friday, November 6, 2009

I can't believe that it has almost been a month since I've posted anything especially since I have had stuff to post! The week of Halloween was super awesome. I really wish that I had that much fun every week. I'll start with Monday, Melmer threw an awesome party at her house complete with pumpkin carving, food, eating donuts off of strings, digging for worms in whipped cream with our faces and of course costumes! Thanks

Wednesday I went to the Haunted Forest with Chase and I only screamed once! I did quite a lot of jumping, walking fast and threatening people who were about to jump out though ha ha. Then we went back to my house and watched the end of the Jazz game. bummer. they lost.

Thursday night I went with my roomates and some of Angi's friends from hair school to Ogden to a fashion show/ masquerade ball. Well the "ball" party never really happened but we looked pretty hot!





ignore the fact that a few of these are in the bathroom. ha ha

Friday night was Melanie's big Halloween party with all of the Hamilton fam. It was so fun! The food was delicious and the decorations darling and everyone had costumes! I have to say that Coltan as Elmo was probably my favorite all the little kids wanted to get their picture taken with him. After the party I went with my friend Mason to the Midway hot pots. It's beautiful up there and the hot pots are actually really nice. Way hot though. I'm going to have to go again.









Saturday was a beautiful day for Halloween! There was no snow and lots of sunshine and Chase took me to my first ReAL Salt Lake game! I have wanted to go because I had heard that they were fun... well big understatement. These games are crazy! You can (well, technically I don't think you're supposed to) throw streamers and toilet paper at the players and people get way into it which is what I like. ReAl won by one and so that made it even better! After the game I went to the Barney family Halloween party to say hi to everyone. I went home and watched the Shining and it's not as scary as I thought it once was ha ha Jack Nicolsen is a creepo though.


Then last but not least...... I got to go to my first ever Jazz game! I've been fan my whole life and never been but that all changed last night because Chase (he's a sport's lover) took me to the San Antonio Spurs vs the Utah Jazz. Well the game was really fun to watch the people watching was fun and one of my favorite tv shows Nitro Circus was there and they did a few stunts during one of the time outs. The Jazz played really well, even BOOzer ha ha. The final score was 113 to 99. Go JAZZ!







ha ha I love how into the game he gets.




Sadly, we are both working tonight otherwise maybe we'd go watch Spanish Fork beat TimpView in football. ha ha

That's enough for one post! Oh and I am going to be making my blog private so please send me your email address so I can add ya'll to my list!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i better be on that list Rachel!
lissa.elmer@gmail.com

Kira said...

Rachy- I like you hair. And don't forget to send me an invite to read your blog... and who is Chase??

kiraconley@gmail.com

Chase said...

good thing we worked! timpview destroyed your so called football team!

kristen davis said...

I can't believe you hadn't been to a Jazz game! Way fun, right?!

oh! and please add me! :)
kristn6@gmail.com