Wednesday, October 7, 2009

High on a countertop.....

Yes, this post is coming from the countertop. I am currently sitting on a very large pile of all the heavy stuff I could find. This is why:

Back in August I did this



that's right, I moved.... again. I love my new place and my new roomates. We have so much fun all the time! They are awesome and I am glad that we get along so well because I was a bit nervous about moving in with strangers! Now I'll explain the reason I am sitting on the counter. One night we were just hanging out together and I got out my "dress up box" for those who have never seen it, I have quite the collection. We all put on different outfits and then we started taking pictures. Lots of pictures. Then I decided to start jumping off things with a broom between my legs so it looked like I was flying on a broom (I know I'm immature.) Then we decided that we were going to do the poses like they do on High School Musical and jump off the counter top with the timer set on the camera so all of us could be in it. Well as we jumped we heard this crack and well the counter separated from the cupboards. bummer. So now I am gorilla gluing it together in hopes that I will once again be able to lean on the counter without launching whatever happens to be sitting on the counter across the room.



Me, Kelsey and Angi.... look at our faces. ha ha so glad that this was caught on camera. If you look you can see my candy machine getting ready to crash to the floor.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a nut!

Unknown said...

i am so glad you put the one pic of me where I look like a complete freak! ha..
But this truly was so SO much fun!!
Luh you