I can't believe that it's been over a month since I blogged! I guess I've been having to much fun. We have a little family tradition of going to the Manti Mormon Miracle Pageant and camping on the other side of the temple hill and making a little trip out of it. So we set out on a Thursday afternoon and I was riding with Erica and Lauren. My mom was following us with Josie and Sawyer and Dad, Charlie and Rhett were coming up later. We went the "Nephi way" to Manti and my mom had never driven it before so I told her to "just follow us and watch out for farm animals and deer". She didn't hear me and said what and Erica yells out "watch out for farm animals and beer!" ha ha I thought it was funny. I have to confess that I love San Pete County that springs from my days at Snow. It's some pretty country and I think the people are funny! So we got to the campground and got our camp all set up and then went over and saved our spots for the pageant. I pageant was awesome even Kare-bear and Hal liked it and I even let them snuggle with me because it was so cold! Then in the morning we made some really awesome breakfast and then Josie, Rhett and my Mom went home because they had to work. So my Dad, Charlie, Sawyer and I got the 4-wheelers unloaded (poor Erica had to stay with the baby)and went for a way fun ride. There were lots of mud holes!Then we went back to camp and got Erica and baby and went up to the pond and fished. We caught so many fish so fast! After we went to the dinner at the church which is so delish! And we went back to camp and went to bed really really early. The next morning we woke up to.... rain. Lovely. So we cleaned up camp really quick and then headed home.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
I can't believe that it's been over a month since I blogged! I guess I've been having to much fun. We have a little family tradition of going to the Manti Mormon Miracle Pageant and camping on the other side of the temple hill and making a little trip out of it. So we set out on a Thursday afternoon and I was riding with Erica and Lauren. My mom was following us with Josie and Sawyer and Dad, Charlie and Rhett were coming up later. We went the "Nephi way" to Manti and my mom had never driven it before so I told her to "just follow us and watch out for farm animals and deer". She didn't hear me and said what and Erica yells out "watch out for farm animals and beer!" ha ha I thought it was funny. I have to confess that I love San Pete County that springs from my days at Snow. It's some pretty country and I think the people are funny! So we got to the campground and got our camp all set up and then went over and saved our spots for the pageant. I pageant was awesome even Kare-bear and Hal liked it and I even let them snuggle with me because it was so cold! Then in the morning we made some really awesome breakfast and then Josie, Rhett and my Mom went home because they had to work. So my Dad, Charlie, Sawyer and I got the 4-wheelers unloaded (poor Erica had to stay with the baby)and went for a way fun ride. There were lots of mud holes!Then we went back to camp and got Erica and baby and went up to the pond and fished. We caught so many fish so fast! After we went to the dinner at the church which is so delish! And we went back to camp and went to bed really really early. The next morning we woke up to.... rain. Lovely. So we cleaned up camp really quick and then headed home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment