1. What time is it? 0058
2. What's your full name? Rachel Marie/Agatha Hamilton
3. what are you most afraid of? don't think you want me to start that list.
4. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a Theater? Confessions of a Shopaholic. love it.
5. Place of birth? Provo. I work where I was born.
6. Favorite food? ice cream
7. What's your natural hair color? brown.
8. Ever been to Alaska ? not yet.
9. Ever been toilet paper rolling? yeah. ha ha good times.
10. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yeah.
11. Been in a car accident? one with my mom, one with erica and one where I wasn't even driving.
12. Croutons or bacon bits? depends on the salad.
13. Favorite day of the week? my day off. speaking of which I am working the next 12 days in a row.
14. Favorite restaurant? Joe’s Crab Shack, Cafe Rio, it kinda depends on the day.
15. Favorite Flower? daisies, poppies and sunflowers
16. Favorite sport to watch? Co-workers try to balance in wheelchairs. Football.
17. Favorite drink? Code Red Mountain Dew. Sunkist. Water with Crystal Lite. Pepsi.
18. Favorite ice cream? Asphalt Pie
19. Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney- way more magical.
20. Ever been on a ship? yep. I could live on one.
21. What color is your bedroom carpet? Brown. with lots of clothing on it.
22. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 0. It was touch and go there for a minute. kidding. I am an alright driver.
23. Other than this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Cool Chris, King of the funny emails.
24. What do you do when you are bored? Sleep. Can't get enough of it. Or watch CSI or Law and Order.
25. Bedtime? ha ha ha
26. Favorite TV shows? CSI, Law and Order, Home Improvement, Seinfeld and Arthur.
27. Last person you went to dinner with? Becky
28. What are you doing right now besides being on the computer? I'm at work but I am not really doing anything.
29. What are your favorite colors? Red, turquoise, white, black, yellow, purple, fuschia, mustard
33. How many tattoos do you have? None.
34. How many pets do you have? I just have one roomate.
35. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The chicken.
36. What do you want to do before you die? Lots of things, like scuba dive, travel, have kids. Not in the order necessarily.
37. Have you ever been to Hawaii ? Not yet. :(
38. Have you been to countries outside the U.S.? Bahamas.
No comments:
Post a Comment