I think that my mom and grandma's and probably my boyfriend would be mortified that I am writing this. But I have been jealous for so long that Jared gets to talk about poop on his blog and I know that it's because he is potty training his children but I am still jealous. And the other reason is that Chase put "Rachel Hamilton just pooped my pants" as my status on Facebook.

See! See all those comments! Everyone deep down loves poop. It is a universal thing, we all poop. We are supposed to appreciate the small things in life and some poops are small and some are monsters and depending on the day we are so grateful for these movements. (However diaper changing is a totally different issue.)
Now I am going to tell you a favorite childhood memory of Erica, my sister.
One day at her after-school daycare 5 year old Erica was listening to her favorite story during reading time when suddenly she was taken from the classroom and marched down the hall to the bathroom to where she could hear her screaming sister, Rachel. As the door opened she saw her sister butt naked and bright red from screaming. The teacher was flushing Rachel's panties and pants out by holding them in the toilet and flushing it.
Hang on a sec, who came up with this as the way to flush the poo out? It's a bit risky for my taste. Sorry back to the story.
Poor Erica had to console her little sister who thought that they were flushing part of her favorite outfit down the toilet never to be seen again. Finally they convinced the darling, confused child that her cute outfit was not being flushed away.
That my readers was the LAST time I pooped my pants. And for the record it wasn't my fault! I will tell you what happened. It was nap time and I got that feeling of discomfort that we all know. So I tried to go to the bathroom and the teacher stopped me and made me go back to my mat. Stupid lady! You should not mess with the forces of nature! Well because I was a good child or perhaps it was to spite the teacher I pooped my pants. The humiliation that followed is what has inspired me to never poop my pants again. There you go.
I really could go on and on about poop and someday I am going to publish my poop songs like this one:
Diarrhea to the tune of Mamma Mia
I was cheated by you
And I think you know when.
So I made up my mind, it must come to an end
Look at me now, will I ever learn?
I don't know how but I suddenly lose control
There's a fire within my hole
Just one push and I can feel my butt sting
One more cramp and I forget everything
Diarrhea, here I go again
My my, how can I resist you?
Diarrhea, will I go again
My My, just how much I've not missed you!
Yes, I've been broken-hearted
Blue since I sorta farted
Why, why did I ever let you go?
Diarrhea, now I really know
My my, I should not have let you go
I was happy not sad when I knew you were through
I can't count all the times I have cried over you
Look at me now
Will I ever learn
I don't know how
But I suddenly lose control
There's a fire within my hole.
Just one look and I can hear a bell ring
One more oops and there goes everything
oh no!
Diarrhea, here I go again
My my, how can I resist you?
Diarrhea, will I go again
My My, just how much I've not missed you!
Yes, I've been broken-hearted
Blue since I sorta farted
Why, why did I ever let you go?
Diarrhea, now I really know
My my, I should not have let you go
Okay now that I have that out of my system (I crack myself up) I better go get some homework done! Please if you feel this way about poop, let me know. And even better share your stories with me!
4 comments:
Oh Rach how I miss you!
Oh Rach how I miss you!
Instantly the most horrifying and funniest thing that I have ever read!
So I just began blog stalking you and wow you actually made me miss French class in highschool and goofing off with you :) Anyway I just thought I would add my small poop memory of how I used to be afraid of Santa Claus when I was really little (2 or 3) and I used to get those urges when he would show up at ward parties. The only problem with this was my family had a family band and so we would be performing on stage singing a song to welcome Santa, I was forced to stay there because who could slip away to take me to the bathroom? You can probably figure out the rest. . . . who new that fear could promote bowel movements?
Post a Comment