Wednesday, December 30, 2009
It's a Wonderful Life
The holidays really are the most wonderful time of the year. I had a great month in December with lots of parties, spending time with family, going to my first bowl game (the Las Vegas bowl, which was a blast!), dating an amazing guy, shopping, going to Jazz games, scanning tons of old photos from my Dad's childhood... really I could keep going. I can't believe that another year has passed. 2010. I remember being in sixth grade and we had to write a paper on what we thought would happen with it was 2000 aka Y2K. I don't remember what I wrote but I am sure that what I anticipated was not what happened. ha ha. So I am going to make time capsule to open in ten years. I wonder what it will be like then?! So I need your help... what should I put in my time capsule to be opened in 2020? Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment