Friday, March 19, 2010

Somewhat Boring Updates...

Well you'll never guess but I moved. AGAIN! ha ha I move so much I think people think that I like it. Not so much but it is fun to get to try something new I guess. Plus I seriously have thrown away a lot of stuff because I just don't need it any more. yay! Also this last week I have started training for new assignment that I have in the ER, (yes, I have 3 totally separate jobs in the ER now!) as an Eligibility aka Financial Assistance Counselor. It's been a really interesting experience like you make 55 dollars an hour and you have one kid and three cars, sorry no assistance options for you to very humbling where people are trying so hard but just seem to be plagued with the worst of luck. I'm on call for that position so I'll do it when someone wants a vacation or is sick. Very exciting :)
In other news I am actually loving school although I am so excited for summer time! My new place has a yard and hopefully I can grow at least some tomatoes and flowers this year!
I'm very blessed to be dating this guy that I could go on and on about for lots of reasons but the ones that come to mind are that he helped me move, he went with me to IKEA, bought season tickets to REAL SOCCER! (4th row, I can't wait!), planned a fun trip to Cali which includes being in the audience for the Price is Right (it's on my bucket list &maybe I'll win a new car...), plus he bought me a microphone so I can sing while he plays the guitar on the the play station. (He may or may not regret that one!) And let's not forget that he makes me stand up for myself in awkward situations, makes me go to class and loves me even though I'm an idiot sometimes. Plus he makes a mean grilled cheese and is way better than a tv guide.
Plus, I have the cutest niece ever. I can't believe how smart she is! Plus who can deny that her saying "go cougars" is not the most adorable thing ever. Plus she calls Rhett "poop" - now that's funny! I will have to get a video of her playing with the zhu-zhu pets that I bought for her. She likes them until she thinks that they are chasing her. Good times. Life is good. And while I'm posting I'll add some pics from a couple Jazz games that Chase took me to! So much fun and #23 is the best!





And the last 2 pics are when Chase and I camped out in front of the Marriott Center in freakin January so we could get good seats for the BYU vs. Utah game. It was so cold that Chase decided to decrease the air space above us (I don't know how else to describe it) by tying our snuggies above us. Genius... ha ha I couldn't stop laughing but it was a great adventure. okay I have to go to work now. Peace.

1 comment:

Us said...

It's not boring...except for all that Jazz stuff. :) Just kidding. Thanks for the updates.