Thursday, November 11, 2010
Random = Rachel
I sincerly apologize for the neglect that my blog has seen. My laptop charger decided to start my bed on fire and rather than replace it (80 to 100$) I decided to save that money and buy a new one come Black Friday :) So since I have a large portion of my work done at work today I'm taking a little break! First, it is November 11 and I would like to express my appreciation to all of the veterans and their families. Specifically my Grandpa Hamilton, he's a hero and I really am grateful for his service. Next, I am proud of myself. I changed the bulb in my blinker all by myself this morning. Cheers for me being independent and thanks Dad for showing me how to do it last time! I am really excited for the Holidays coming up and spending time with the people I love most. I am getting together with some old friends from Snow College on Saturday and then hanging out with an old ER friend. I am saddened because the cruise that I am supposed to be on in less than 3 months also happens to be the one that is currently being towed by tug boats after it broke down in Mexico. ha ha Don't tell my mom about that! I am thinking about leaving Facebook. Aaaaannnndddd I really really want to be a puppy raiser. And I am really happy with my dollar bin findings at Target. I now have a Disney Princess calendar mouse pad. Alright my friends. That is it for today. Sorry for being a slacker and sorry no pics. I promise when I get a computer I will be better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment