Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I am having a rough morning. That means that it is time for a new list!

PeT pEeVeS

- Typing like the word pet peeves above. How annoying can you be?! I think people who insist on typing like that should be shot. With the exception of 8th and 9th grade girls because they are too dumb to know how immature and ridiculous and how time consuming the alternating is!

- poking me everytime you walk past. poke, poke, poke, poke. Sometimes I just want to punch people because: A) it's not really fun. B) I don't want to be touched. C)I think that we established the keep your hands to yourself in Kindergarten. If you don't get it, go back.

- I don't give a rat's bum (or other word for bum) how much you like Taylor Swift. It'not okay to listen to it blasted super loud in the early morning hours. Especially when you know full well that your roomates are sleeping. Obviously, you don't care about these roomates because you abuse the fact that they can't stand it when the kitchen/bathroom/family is a mess.

-People taking stuff that I have set out and throwing it back in my room. Have you seen my room? It's messy and tiny and sometimes I take things out of it because I need to use them or need to find a place for them. I pay rent to live here the same as everyone else and I can leave my stuff out if I want.

-Do NOT go in my room. Why would anyone assume that it is okay to go in someone's room and use something that they have never had permission to use? If I put something in my room and the door is shut. Stay out. I shouldn't have to lock my door everytime I leave to protect my stuff.

-Moving. Yes this is probably what is causing me to be so onery. I can't believe that the stupid management here wants all of us to be moved out and cleaned by noon. What a joke.

Sorry, I needed to vent. I had such a fun time in Arizona and then I come back and almost get driven over the edge! I feel better now. thanks

No comments: