Sunday, September 21, 2008

This is Jason on what he tells me in the largest street in the world, 9 de Abril, in Argentina.
One of the many landscape pictures of Hong Kong that Mason has sent me, so beautiful! Although I have a feeling that it is prettier from far away like this than what it looks like on the streets with ALL of those people living there.
This is Mason and some others with thier "Golden Investigator" I think her name is Sister Chan. Golden Investigators are few and far between in Hong Kong for many reasons but anti-stuff is pretty bad there. Mason is amazing I think out of all of my friends he is on the hardest mission, with the hardest language (Cantonese) but yet he still has success and soliders on! So proud of him!
And this is Jason a few weeks ago when he celebrated one year in Argentina! Good job bud, he is in the third most dangerous mission and he is alive to tell the tale! (I think the most dangerous part of his mission is his bathroom, I won't make you sick by posting the pics though) He is very brave and he gets to have lots of adventures and meet lots of cool people. I am very proud of him, even though he sucks at writing letters.
Where in the World are all my Missionaries?!


I have to say that missionaries are my heros, they are so brave for going out and serving the Lord, in a strange place! Since I am mostly friends with boys, I have been to a LOT of missionary farwells in the last 2 years. The exciting thing is now they are starting to come home! yay!

This is in the order that they are coming home:

Mikie- Serbia/Croatia

Chris- Pennsylvania

Weston-Portugal

Ben- Nashville, TN

Jason- Buenos Aires South, Argentina

Bradley- TJ, Mexico

Mason- Hong Kong, China

Adam- Barcelona, Spain

Shyler- Mexico City, Mexico

Pretty sure that I'm not in the best contact with all of these guys, I write to Jason, Shyler and Mason about every week. It's lots of fun to hear how they are doing and what it is like where they are. It's also very difficult to be left at home :( missing them. Jason has been out for 16 months, Mason is in month 14 and Shyler is on month 4 and it has surprisingly gone by quite fast! Above are some pics of Mason and Jason, I will put some up of Shyler when I finally get some! Good boys, I love them all.

No comments: