Saturday, August 1, 2009

Things that Rachel loves...

I have accidentally collected like 4 million photos of things I want and/or love so here is a wish list post. I can't give proper credit to the artists that are responsible because I wasn't thinking about it. So if your photo is on here and you want it off please let me know.


Isn't this bike awesome?! I want it and then when I get a puppy or a boyfriend they can ride in the back!


So I love this picture because this was once (probably more than once actually) me. My mom kept me home from school once because I needed to clean my room (somethings never change.) and instead of cleaning, I spent the whole day making her a card to say sorry. I know- it's a tear jerker.


I'm going to dress up like this and anyone who wants to dress up with me is more than welcome to. I dibs John Wayne. suckas.


Holy cow. I need these for my art supply collection and they would be perfect for entertaining myself in church and for that matter marking my scriptures.

And this would be wonderful if it were located near my home so I could ride my bike on it and go on walks with my boy friend and hide in the trees and scare small children or barbie girls haha.



love this song. want one of these for my own. I love street signs and road signs. I am going to have a kick a garage someday decorated nicely with street signs and other cool stuff.



I am going to do this. I love this so much. Everyone who values their umbrellas better hang on to them because I am going to start stealing them because I don't want my umbrella tree to match (at least I think so) and then I am going to make one out of shoes and then underwear because there happens to be a excessive amount of cuteness/uniqueness in all of those items.




I love balloons I've discovered. And a monochromatic scheme of them is just lovely. yellow or pink or reds. ahh. And largely I just like this photo because it's beautiful and how fun is the dress and the angle of the picture is different. :)




I want a circle themed party dang it. I love circles. Someday when I am a famous party planner circles parties will be my specialty.



So how did I not know that they had Daniel Craig (aka James Bond) shaped popsicles. He's delicious just to look at.




Several of these pieces are screaming my name. I really want the bird cage pendant. So darling.



Someday when I travel to Europe I want to go to the tulip fields. I love tulips and this picture is so cool it looks like normal fields that have been colored with photoshop.



funny. That's about all there is to say about it.



This reminds me of security at work. sicko watching me sleep. Also I am sure that whoever put this there has some good pics of reaction faces.



I can totally see my mom writing that note. ha ha not to me but to my brother Rhett. ha ha I hope in my life time I get to see a patient who has brushed his teeth with bum cream.


I NEED this rug. I love it because of the saying and the color is bueno! Plus doesn't the rest of the house that you can see indicate that it's a darling home which I will someday have (which is a whole different post soon to be revealed!)




I am going to be like this even if I don't get all of the above mentioned items, etc. Because french fries are good. haha plus if you read all the way through this you rock. thanks for caring.

No comments: