Thursday, March 12, 2009

Most boring blog on the block...

Seriously, it's been a month since I wrote anything on here. Time has passed very quickly for me! sweet. I had a rough night at work. I was stuck on Peds with the "Seriously So Blessed" crew. yuck. So I am just going to make a list of things I am liking right now, with some pics. Hoping it will make me feel better:)




I adore this movie. So stinking funny and cute and I want Luke, majorly. Plus this movie has a few good lessons: beware of cashmere coats that are on sale, green scarfs make people fall in love with you, and what not to do in a job interview. Oh and never let your parents decide what to do with their money. ha ha I don't want to ruin the movie for you! Go see it! I'd also like to mention that I am a shopaholic, just for groceries. I love going to food sales. I have more food than I can eat! Also, I just want to look cute like Rebeccca Bloomwood, ALL the time! Wouldn't that be so fun?!

NEXT!!!


I love this magazine. Ithas great tips and ideas that you can actually do! Plus it keeps me from reading those nasty trash mags. yucky.

And now...



That's right! Crystal Light to go! I live off it, I drink so much more water because of it! I highly recommend Fruit Punch, Raspberry Lemonade and Raspberry Ice. yummy. Plus they are 0 to 5 calories, which is awesome compared to juice and pop ;)




Don't you have so many good memories of side walk chalk?! I miss being a kid and I think that Melmer and I have found that an effective method of keeping people you don't like away is to draw their picture with chalk and then draw a line through it. (a la no smoking sign) Anyone want to play?!

which brings us to:



Thanks to Joel, I have not only watched, but analyzed a lot of Seinfeld lately. When I was younger I guess I didn't get it because I never liked to watch it. Now it is just so funny I love it! And I don't make faces like Elaine. That's it.

Among other things that I love: IHOP, my family,the gospel, my job (most days), the sunshine, my rip stic, America, money, talking... on and on.

But are you ready for the best news of the CENTURY?!?!?!?!?!
I found karaoke on YOUTUBE! Just about any song that you can imagine! Stevie Nicks, Celine Dion, Fergie, Britney, Miley, Enrique, etc. So happy. Anyone want to come sing with me?

Alright. That is probably a dumb post oh well. I feel better.

No comments: