Wednesday, January 28, 2009

where does the time go?!

Wow. Today is my little brother's 17th birthday. I remember being 17, time is passing so fast for me right now! And in other news- I am going to Moab! Becky bought a new car and so we decided that a road trip was in order to break it in! And good ole Joel is joining in on the fun! I can't wait Moab is my favorite! I just hope that we don't freeze! And I am super stoked because we find out if my puppu-niece is graduating as a full fledged service dog (which I am sure that she will!) Then I am going down with Erica, Charlie, Puppy K and Lauren to Oceanside to see Graduation (and the sun =]). And that's all.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Why is everyone going somewhere warm!? (or warmer) I'm so jealous!!!

Ashlee said...

Um Rach remember how I don't work with you in the ER anymore or have you just not noticed that I am gone :(