Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Old News, Good News and Bad News....


Vecca eating a pinecone and this was Vecca's first time down the slide... it was
kinda like putting a cat down a toilet but then she decided that she liked
it!

First the old news, last Saturday my sweet little puppy niece Vecca got turned in for advanced training to be a service dog (Canine Companions for Independence or CCI). I will miss her lots, I cried when we said good-bye but she is going to help someone who really needs her. I think this would be a lot harder if I didn't see the difference that my brother Sawyer's service dog, Hal, does for him. Then, the good news is that yesterday CCI called my sister, Erica, and asked if she was ready for her new puppy! She is supposed to be here in 11 days and I can't wait! Her name is Karen and she is a little yellow lab/ retriever cross! And the bad news is.... school starts tomorrow. yuck.

love ya!

Rach

No comments: